Royal Canin Ageing 12+ 2kg
For cats over 12 years old with sensitive teeth and gums and a fussy appetite.
– Cats age in two distinct phases. During the first phase, there may be few visible signs to indicate the internal changes that are occurring. During the second phase (12 years+), ageing accelerates and cats may exhibit visible signs, including decreased mobility and dental sensitivities.
– Healthy ageing complex
– Supports healthy ageing through the inclusion of a patented complex of antioxidants, essential fatty acids (EPA/DHA) and polyphenols from green tea to fight free radicals.
– Renal Health Kidney disease is extremely prevalent in the ageing cat population and is one of the most common medical reasons older cats are seen by veterinarians. Ageing 12+ is reduced in phosphorus which helps support renal health.
– Helps stimulate appetite as cats age, it may become more picky. A declining sense of smell and taste can make food less appealing, while dental sensitivities can make it difficult to chew.
– Ageing +12 has an exclusive combination of natural flavours and aromas, combined with a unique dual texture kibble design containing a soft cream filling surrounded by a crunchy outer shell. The nutrient and energy dense kibble is easy to chew and helps stimulate the appetite of an ageing cat, ensuring picky eaters are able to meet their daily nutritional needs.