Support CPS and keep your feline friend/s safe by purchasing an enclosure from Classic Pet Enclosures.
Contact Classic Pet Enclosures and let them know you that you got their details or pamphlet from us prior to purchase and they will donate 10% of all purchases over $200.00 to CPS. It’s a WIN for your feline family member, a WIN for CPS and a WIN for your wallet!
There are many reasons why you should keep your cats contained. Contrary to popular belief, it is not cruel to keep your cats contained; in fact, cats generally feel more secure and happy in a contained environment. It is safer for them, and safer for native wildlife. You will always know where your cat is, you will save on veterinary costs as they are safe from attack from other animals and fighting with other cats.
Why you should contain your cat –
- Exposure to feline AIDS from fighting
- Being hit by a car
- Animal traps
- Poisoning, accidental or intentional
- Complaints and threats from neighbours
- Rain, wind and cold, harsh winters
- Loneliness and fear
- Getting caught in a car engine or a garage
- Getting collar hung on fences etc.
- Being stolen and used for dog bait or as another families pet
- Exposure to disease from other animals, and
CRUELTY FROM STRANGERS
Note: Excludes Delivery, Installation, and Sale items