Our onsite, feline-dedicated private vet clinic is an essential service and continues to operate and offer cost-effective consultations and procedures during the current Stage 3 restrictions. To ensure we can continue to care for cats in need whilst protecting both their 2 legged companions and our team, we have introduced the following policies:
1) We run by appointment only. At this time clients are not permitted on site. We ask you to wear a mask wherever possible when interacting with staff.
2) Please call the vet clinic to announce your arrival for your appointment. The number is on the front gate: 8457 6504.
You may choose to wait in your car or stand outside the front gate. Please rest assured the vet team will get to you as soon as they can. If you have an appointment booked, we are expecting you. (Please note the vet clinic is staffed by a different team to the shelter, and the shelter staff are also busy with adoptions).
3) A nurse will be with you as soon as possible. They may be helping hold a cat or attending to the appointment before yours. Please be patient.
4) If your cat is staying for surgery, you will be asked to fill out some consent forms.
5) A nurse will assist in holding your cat during the vet appointment. The vet will call to speak to you during the consultation, so please make sure you have your phone with you.
6) Your pet will be returned to you by a nurse.
7) Payment will be contactless wherever possible. We have a portable EFTPOS machine.
8) Please don’t come to the clinic if you are unwell. We reserve the right to refuse service to clients from lockdown suburbs as this may change from time to time.
Bookings can be made by contacting our clinic on 8457.6504
The Famous Felines will be announced on the 8th of September, so be sure to check back then.