Pet owners who hold the following concessions cards issued by Centrelink, receive a 25% discount off scheduled veterinary fees for desexing;
– Pension concession card
– Low income health care card
– Commonwealth seniors health card
Desexing voucher’s are available from any council that participates in the Cat Desexing Voucher Scheme.
To redeem your voucher you’ll need to bring photo ID (with your current address) and the applicable card.
1. Ensure your concession card is valid and photo ID with
your current address.
2. Collect your desexing voucher from your local council.
3. Ring and make an appointment with our CPS Clinic.
Enquiries: (03) 8457 6504.
4. Bring your voucher, Concession Card and photo ID/address.
Please Note: All of these items MUST be presented at time of appointment.
*If your Council does not participate in the discount desexing scheme, please call our clinic to discuss alternatives.